Thursday, September 22, 2011

Making Pajamas for Luci :)

Well, here is another one of my projects ...


Luciana was running low on pajamas, so I made her some :D


I started out by making a pattern based on a pair of pajamas of Luci's that were getting to small. I traced the different parts of the pajamas and then added length and width to the areas that needed adjustment.


I then serged the back two panels together, added the white collar and the white cuffs on the sleeves, sewed the arms on the body of the pajamas and then sewed the sides of the pajamas together.


Then I sewed the edge on the legs where the snaps will go and added the white cuffs for the legs.


Lastly I added snaps.... I have to buy more snaps in order to call the pajamas complete, but for now there are two snaps added!

 I really enjoyed sewing these pajamas.... special thanks to my mother-in-law who let me borrow both her serger and sewing machines to use for a while. 


 Hope you like Luci's pajamas :) Thanks for reading all about them :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment